Calling anyone with larger tires.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyCRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, I have looked at the tire charts on the LOST forums. They say that with 1.5" of lift I can fit 245/75s or 255/70s.

But let's be realistic. There are "LOST" members that have 2.5" of lift and 245/75s, and they still get rubbing at all four corners.

So if you stay on the street, I guess it's true that you can fit them. But if you go off road they are going to rub and tear things up eventually.

My question is...the 255/70 size is 0.5" shorter, but 0.4" wider. Do these tires fit any better than the 245/75s? What exactly is the problem with the 245/75s...is it the height or the width of the tire that seems to be the main issue??

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
the 245/75's are a tad wider than the 70's so you'll get some rubbing @ full lock in the fronts (most likely the fog lamp doors will rub, and probably while going in reverse the back tires will rub somewhere.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rubbing is really not that big of a deal. I'm certain 255/70s will rub also, because stock tires actually rubbed ever so slightly when hard wheeling so I'm sure anything more than that and it will rub for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.