Bumper Mount Driving Lights on an 04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jschenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother just gave me a lightly used set of 55w driving lights with a brand new wiring harness (he just upgraded to 100w driving lights) and I figured that I'd mount them up since they were free. I've been doing some searches on the forums, but haven't found much in the way of a walk through to mount to the front bumper. I was thinking about mounting them wide, like on the 05+ Renegades, but I'm not set on that. I know that there are a few different ways of going about it from my research, but I was wondering if someone could give me a step-by-step on doing this. I'm a fairly capable diy'er, so I have no problem drilling holes in the plastic bumper and into the frame rails, or bumber stiffener. Although, I'd prefer not to drill if possible, because that could be an issue if the lights ever had to come off permanently. I saw some mention of JeepJeepster doing a drilless mount, but couldn't find his how-to...

Thanks for any advice!!

jschenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Shortly after posting this, I came across a thread that suggested key search words, which led me to just the info I needed. I went out and did this tonight, and it came out great!

Latest posts

Members online