Bumper is finally done...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been working on designing and fabricating my own bumper for...well a little too long to be honest. I started almost a year ago and would work on it about once a month for about 4-8 hours. I finally finished it. I am not 100% into the finish on the paint...I used the same paint on my Jerry cans and it was super textured but on the bumper it wasn't as textured...perhaps a tad too cold out, I am not sure. I am going to be painted the flairs along with the skirt and front bumper so I may redo it then with a different product. We will see.

You must be registered for see images

Then just to be stupid I plasma cut this into the Jerry can holder to let out water and to add some thing stupid.

Not bad for my first big fabrication job. Now onto trimming my exhaust pipes and installing my hood vents

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I have about 200 in materials and a LOT of labor in it. Too much to really make it worth it. The KJ is just a PITA to make a bumper for tbh.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome job on that bumper.

Dave