Bridgestone Dueler HL Alenze

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSJ Ralph

Reaction score
I decided to wait until spring to reconsider a lift kit and AT tires, so instead I bought Dueler HL Alenza, 235/65/17, on Monday, October 31.

My first impression was that they were noisy and rough; however, both of these features changed in a day or so. Today, with already 800 miles on them, they're quiet and handle really well. I'm thinking about different shocks now, to keep up with these tires.

On Wednesday I took a spirited road trip through the mountains to Denver to watch the Nuggets' home opener against the Lakers. I was short on time so I drove pretty hard for a tad over 300 miles, watched the game, and drove back to Ouray just as spiriitedly in the wee hours of the morning, just in time to get up for work on Thursday.

These tires absolutely rock! I didn't dislike the stock Wrangler HP's until they had about 20k miles, at which point they got noisy. But the Goodyears were obviously in place to help Jeep sell Jeeps. These Bridgestones are a driver's tire.

Can't wait to see how well they do in snow.

Latest posts

Members online