Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 Tire "Thoughts"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I can't stop going outside and staring at my Jeep. I'm just so much in shock because of how much better it looks, it's amazing. At first I was kinda like "Eh, not that big of a difference, boring." until 1. I saw a stock Red Rock WK and 2. I saw the BEFORE pics of mine.

The tires are rough riders. I know it could be worse though and I LOVE IT!! lol3.gif Thinking back, these are actually QUIETER than the stock Fortera HLs... I got my exhaust to shut up for a lil bit on the way back home since I wasn't in such a rush to get to class and made a "From memory" comparison.

There is also no more wallowy feeling. If anyone has ever driven or been in a ride in a Cadillac DTS you know which feeling I am talking about. Jeep handles like it's on rails now. No more "Hey, are we about to turn right? Ok, give me a minute... alright let's go!" feeling.

I can feel the aggressive tread pattern in my steering wheel. When I slow to a stop, it sort of... shakes the tiniest bit. Not as bad as a mud tire or a swamper, but they definitely let you know that they're there! (I know it's the tires, I know what warped rotors feels like)

Either I have the tire tech from Geniusland or these things are a excellent circle and balance perfectly. No shaking when up to speed. So far I've had them up to around 90MPH.

I cannot comment on rain at all, there's no rain in sight for at least another month I'd say.

Snow Traction is unbelievable. I can't comment on 2WD, but for 4WD, my Jeep dang sure acts like a Jeep! Push the gas pedal (In the case of a Jeep, you actually have to push a lever to accelerate, unlike a Toyota which will decide for you), and go. No BS. No nothing. Just go. My traction control is no longer working overtime. Maybe my brakes will last longer with these? ;)

I cannot comment on gravel / dirt roads. There are none, everything is covered with snow.

I can however comment on this little "trail" by my school which is usually either dry or mud. Or slushy mud, as the case was today. Like a dummy, I stopped right in the middle of a small pit of slushy mud.

Yesterday I'd have gotten stuck. I know from experience.

NOT TODAY. Dang tires just pulled right through it like there was nothing there. I cannot comment on Deep mud though. I'd imagine that someone could do rather OK as long as they didn't get high centered.

Ice Traction isn't bad at all. It is NOT a winter tire so do not expect anything amazing, but for an all terrain, it stops and accelerates quite well. Maybe I won't slide into intersections anymore? lol3.gif

Overall, I'd say they were very worth the almost $600 I paid for them. Would I buy them again? Maybe... but there's plenty of good all terrains out there....