Brake Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
2007..... phew

2003KJ

Reaction score
DAMN!

I was hoping for a brake moan recall....would love some new free pads and rotors... \:D/

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
DAMN!

I was hoping for a brake moan recall....would love some new free pads and rotors... \:D/

Not a recall but there is a relatively new tsb for brake moan, my dealer did mine even thought I was over the 12000 mile threshold

Bob

jimj

Reaction score
This one is for my jeep. I wonder if they will do it with my first oil change in January or wait for the recall in February?

2003KJ

Reaction score
jimj said:
This one is for my jeep. I wonder if they will do it with my first oil change in January or wait for the recall in February?

If the recall is already in their system, they can do it before you get the notice, upon your request.

I had my ball joint recall done about two months ago, and have yet to receive my recall notice in the mail...lol.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jimj said:

If it is like the LBJ recall, I know some dealers were pretty picky about waiting until you got the notice in the mail. Mine did it as soon as I asked, but you may as well ask. Come to think of it, you're in Phoenix, so it was at Avondale that I had mine done.

2003KJ

Reaction score
desertkj said:
jimj said:

If it is like the LBJ recall, I know some dealers were pretty picky about waiting until you got the notice in the mail. Mine did it as soon as I asked, but you may as well ask. Come to think of it, you're in Phoenix, so it was at Avondale that I had mine done.

Beat ya to it...LOL