Bout time....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crackuh_Don

Reaction score
I have never been a member of a forum before, but i found myself constantly on this site after trying to research things about my KJ. So i says to myself, MAKE A PROFILE YOU DIMTWIT! So, here I am, can't wait to read posts regularly and give any input i can. Although i am in a learning phase for sure. anyway, even though this is my first post, i have already appreciated the info as a guest. :favorites37:

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Once you start, it's hard to stop, there is a forum for EVERYTHING! I frequent the auto forums the most but have admittedly found myself reading on http://www.arboristsite.com/community/ when I bought my chainsaw, Tractor Forum : MyTractorForum.Com Tractor Forums when I bought my riding mower, http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/ when I bought my Liberty...................and on and on and..... you get the Idea :happy175:

By the way, new member of your family there? Congrats! Stay close to your kids(which I don't need to know you to tell you will by just seeing your pic) Next thing you'll know is that they are all grown up.Hold them lots now while you can!

Bert

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Dave

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
(welcome)

I started as a n00b and have worked my way up to "knows just enough to be dangerous" status. Lots of good info here and friendly people willing to help. :favorites13:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm at the phase where I don't ALWAYS break things when trying to fix them. Only like 80% of the time now.