bought a TJ last year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raceinfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guy's haven't been around for quite some time, I see a ton of new faces around here, anyways I retired the KJ from wheelin seeins it is a Daily driver too & bought a 97 TJ last FEB 14th

I have put a TON of $$ into it to get it running & driving up to par,still got some work to do though, here's some pics

when I got it
You must be registered for see images attach

what it looks like now

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice TJ. Red and mud looks good on a TJ.

Next time JeepDawg and the LOST NE guys make a Twin Arch run you should meet up with us and bring the TJ.

Dave

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good!! Went back to the stock fender flares, You didn't like the extended Bushwacker flares I take it? What size tires/lift are you riding on??

raceinfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good!! Went back to the stock fender flares, You didn't like the extended Bushwacker flares I take it? What size tires/lift are you riding on??

the flares that were on it were junk, got stock fronts for free, I'm gonna go tube fenders all around when $$ are available

4" skyjacker for now ( RE 5.5 in the future )
33 MT Claws ( 36 Iroks in the future)
D30 D35 4:11's( new this year)
ARB air lockers
RE shocks

last weekend

Last edited: