Boston this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are heading to Boston this weekend for Halloween. Any suggestions on what to do or where to go?

I've been to Boston many times. In my teenage years I spent a ton of weekends there walking the Freedom Trail, seeing the historical sights, etc... and recently to revisit some of those sights and eat all the amazing food Boston has to offer. I know my way around pretty well. Any festivities I should know about?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
For Halloween you need to go and hang out at the real old graveyard by The Old North Church ???

You probably know Boston better than I do.

Happy Halloween.

Dave

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are heading to Boston this weekend for Halloween. Any suggestions on what to do or where to go?

I've been to Boston many times. In my teenage years I spent a ton of weekends there walking the Freedom Trail, seeing the historical sights, etc... and recently to revisit some of those sights and eat all the amazing food Boston has to offer. I know my way around pretty well. Any festivities I should know about?

Thanks in advance.

for a fun drink...
OAK ROOM in copley square.
food...
north end is always busy, and interesting... there is also a new restaurant ... POST 390... never been, but heard two different people talking about it last weekend.. loved it.

one of my favorite is the bar at Brasserie Jo... great burger! and escargot.

also, Abe & louie's is great for steak and seafood

brunch... i love Aquitaine.

have fun

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
food...
north end is always busy, and interesting... there is also a new restaurant ... POST 390... never been, but heard two different people talking about it last weekend.. loved it.

one of my favorite is the bar at Brasserie Jo... great burger! and escargot.

Yeah I looked into Post 390. But $13.50 for a friggin hot dog and beans? I know it's kobe beef, or at least the menu says so but why waste such a nice piece of meat in a hot dog?

I've never been to Brasserie Jo, and I love a good escargot. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks!

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I looked into Post 390. But $13.50 for a friggin hot dog and beans? I know it's kobe beef, or at least the menu says so but why waste such a nice piece of meat in a hot dog?

I've never been to Brasserie Jo, and I love a good escargot. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks!

sit at the bar.... Dave is the bartender... tall thin guy with a beard.... he'll take care of you.