blue_kjR417 Parts for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I wasn't able to get my lift, tires, or wheel spacers but I did get everything else and here is a list of what I'm selling.

Mopar Skids: Engine, Trans, T-Case, & Gas Tank (with bolts) - $250 will be sold to who ever paypals me the money first. SOLD

Mopar Rock Rails - SOLD

Homemade Rear Cargo Shelf - SOLD

Front and Rear Husky Liners in Gray - SOLD

Homemade 05-06 Renegade crossbars - $25

Rage Roof Basket w/ 4 Daylighters, 2 57 Series All Seasons, 2 Back Up lights - SOLD

Shipping costs will be additional to all prices.

Last edited:

0240kliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know if the basket doesnt sell.. are these prices shipped? can i see a picture of the rear cargo shelf you made? thank you

0240kliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know if the basket doesnt sell.. are these prices shipped? can i see a picture of the rear cargo shelf you made? thank you

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score

2 KC Slimlite 100w 6" Fog Lights with Stone Guards - $100

2 KC 57 Series All Season Lights with Covers - $75

Rage Roof Basket w/ 4 Daylighters, 2 57 Series All Seasons, 2 Back Up lights - $450

If you're interested in the basket with the lights I'm willing to sell to the first with sending me money.

You must be registered for see images attach

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just letting you know that i still plan on buying the basket from you, im in the process of selling a set of tires now to get the money but if someone else wants to buy the whole rack with the lights let them have it, i dont want to be a PITA and keep you waiting because im broke lol

Jake.Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have pictures of the cross rails?
And do you know if they would fit on 2002 sport?

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
just letting you know that i still plan on buying the basket from you, im in the process of selling a set of tires now to get the money but if someone else wants to buy the whole rack with the lights let them have it, i dont want to be a PITA and keep you waiting because im broke lol

I know chris, don't worry! Lol but like you said if I can find someone that wants it with the lights I will probably let it go, but if no one does the rack itself will be yours whenever you want it!

are you coming to oregon? haha, otherwise i would buy the rock rails!

nope... sorry lol

do you have pictures of the cross rails?
And do you know if they would fit on 2002 sport?

I don't have any pics of them, can take some if I need to. But no they won't fit a sport, they're strictly made for the 05-06 2" round tubular Renegade roof rails.

souschefbubba

Reaction score
exactly what is left?

I wasn't able to get my lift, tires, or wheel spacers but I did get everything else and here is a list of what I'm selling.

Mopar Skids: Engine, Trans, T-Case, & Gas Tank (with bolts) - $250 (Currently claimed but not yet paid for by JBHARDWARE)

Mopar Rock Rails - $75

Homemade Rear Cargo Shelf - $25

Front and Rear Husky Liners in Gray - SOLD

Homemade 05-06 Renegade crossbars - $25

Rage Roof Basket w/ 4 Daylighters, 2 57 Series All Seasons, 2 Back Up lights - SOLD

whats left

Latest posts

Members online