Black wheels has cap and fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick pic of what I did. Plastidipped rims and bedliner on the fenders,and bumpers. Should I clear coat the fenders and bumpers so they're shiny? And should I keep the wheels chrome? I don't know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 94

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the flat black looks good with the body color. Heck, I might even black out the Liberty, Jeep, and 4x4 lettering also

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the flat black looks good with the body color. Heck, I might even black out the Liberty, Jeep, and 4x4 lettering also

I decided to take the plastidip off. I used goo gone and let it sit. Took a hose with a pressure sprayer and it came off I got tired of not being able to use tire shine. Heck, I have 800$ rims just waiting for my tires to be switched over. Is rather black those out permanently. I'll post pics later. I'm detailing my exterior tomorrow. I already did the inside. Will post pics. Also, for the emblems, I'm taking them off with a heat gun and painting them black. Flat black or glossy?

Latest posts