Black Tire Dye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Bob

Reaction score
For those of you looking to paint the white lettering on your tires black or if you have scuffed the sidewalls so bad that the white layer is now showing I have a solution for you. Get a bottle of Fiebings black Leather Dye from a leather/shoe repair shop or Amazon, 7 bucks for 4 oz. This is a thin solution and it even comes with a dauber. it should be permanent. my tires are pretty old so I did the letters with the dye, then, I ordered a tire paint on ebay to do the entire side wall. If, for some reason the ebay product doesn't do a good enough job, i'll dye the whole tire with the leather dye. there are many other uses for this product. I have used the dark brown color for staining wood and gun stocks. I find it is much better than Minwax. It really soaks into anything porous. Hope this is what you need for your tires.

Latest posts

Members online