Big rock off road run 9/12/09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Big rock off road run 9/19/09

Some of us from Ohio are jumping over the border and hitting what is usually an ATV off road park and doing some 4 wheeling this Saturday September 19th. It in Maysville Kentucky, we'll be in the parking lot at 9 when they open. Some of us are staying at a State park in Ohio on Friday and saturday nights if you want to stop by or stay there.

www.bigrockoffroadpark.com

PM me for additional details

Tom

Last edited:

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me thinks you got the dates wrong ole boy... should be 09/19/09, not the 12th.... done be long gone!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Me thinks you got the dates wrong ole boy... should be 09/19/09, not the 12th.... done be long gone!

One way to get people to look and ask questions, but you are the first so you win!

oh your prize was sent to TBJ to deliver(dunno)

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like you all are going to count me out on this one, since i lost my keys and won't have the funds to get the key and go play. take lots of pics for me ..... hopefully i will be able to make it on ECS riding shotgun .... was anyone planning on going to the badlands or haspin for the toys for tots rides it would be nice to not be the only kj this year at haspin

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
A bit Thanks to all the LOST JEEP members who came to Big Rock this weekend. Enjoyed having you all there.

Thanks to Moose for sitting it up
Larry for coming from Toledo and being my neighbor at the State Park
Mike for bringing his friends! And for letting Mitch practice with his winch
and of coures Mitch for coming at sort of the last moment
Ohio Lost Jeeps President and Vice President both were there and all the rest of you missed it!

Great wheeling and some pucker factors of about 6 or 7 :eek:

Who did I for get ?

Oh yes stopped by and had lunch with Scott and Jim two other LOST members on the way home great weekend

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well Larry's nephew took about 100, I took 40 or so , bunch of videos were done, but this sites harder to post stuff on I think. Maybe I'll wait unril LOST is back up and running.......

next year:mad:

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Larry's nephew took about 100, I took 40 or so , bunch of videos were done, but this sites harder to post stuff on I think. Maybe I'll wait unril LOST is back up and running.......

QUOTE]

unless you have some insider info that lost is going to be back up and running tonight we need the pics

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I posted some just don't like to here:D;) lots easier over on LOST I think, personal matter I know:rolleyes:

lostohiokj

Reaction score
Pics!

Some of the pics are now posted in the Serious Offroad Trips, Trail Rides, and Meets thread under Big rock off road park