BFG Mud Terrain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UKKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone got Mud Terrains on, and also uses the KJ on the road.

I like BFG A/T's A LOT, but am wondering about trying MT's.

I do go to an off road centre and the MTs would help a lot, just wondering if they are unbearable on the road.

The landy guys over here say they are OK, but they are used to noise and vibration...it is a no cost option in their gearboxes!!

Any help gratefully received

Ps. They would be stock size 16"

Bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If like them get'em , they pretty good on the street. I had Super Swampers on my last 4x4 ,now those can get a bit annoying to listen to after a while. They won't last as long on the street as the AT/KOs would(thats just part of a mud tire vs. AT tire), but the will be better off road.

kolesy

Reaction score
I just bought my liberty on saturday and i swaped out the crappy goodyear ats with my wrangler mtr's off my ols rig. You can notice the difference in the ride a little bit but you will have that when dealing with knobbier tires. As far as road noise goes they have a slight hum to them but nothing that is unbareable or annoying. Also the tires i have on there are 245/75/16's!!! They just fit and do not rub on anything!!! Hope this helped ya!