Benny_S from BC, Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benny_S

Reaction score
So I am not actually a Liberty owner yet! I am currently driving a 2001 Zuki Grand Vitara with 3" lift and assorted other goodies. To be honest, I love my Vit but it is suffering some major corrosion to the point where I can see the end of its lifespan coming inside of the next year. If I could find another manual ****** GV with low mileage I'd probably snag it, but that seems more and more to be dreamland material.

In my search for other contenders, I'd say the Liberty is near the top. I do a fair bit of wheeling in my hunting and fishing pursuits and I want something capable yet small. I've got a few questions before I decide the Liberty is where I'm going. I'm hoping that the good folks here on the forum can help me along.

My questions are mainly around KJ vs KK, the manual vs auto trannys and lift/tire expectations. Looking forward to talking to you folks.

Cheers,
Ben

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.
I know you will get some great feed back re KJ Vs KK.
KJ's are getting all high mileage by now and the rear seats did not fold completely flat.
KK's you can find lower mileage, & seats did fold flat.
I have an 04 auto and really like mine, reliable now/ OME lifted, its all good. No problems with 04 window regualtors.
See this thread currently running.
https://www.jeepkj.com/threads/kj-or-kk.75485/

Latest posts

Members online