Been around but never introduced properly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been around on the forum for a little bit, lots of great help here, trying to help out where I can, but never posted an introduction.

We have an '05 KJ with the 3.7 and manual 6 speed NSG370 in it. Been a good little libby. currently sitting at 275k miles, currently on original powertrain and drivetrain with a few repairs here and there and regular maintenance. My goal is to get it to 1 million miles (with obvious repairs/rebuilds as needed). Not sure if my wife is on board with that goal since it's her daily driver, but we're both manual trans fans, and they're getting harder and harder to find nowadays, I'd hate to get rid of this and have to settle for a automatic something or other.

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be happy to get to 250k with ours. Keep us updated on the 1 million mile goal.

Godric

Reaction score
Welcome to the group. I am new here as well, as of last week. This is a great group and very helpful. I am so glad to be part of a community dedicated to the kj, as each version of jeep has her own personality and virtues. I drive an 02 Renegade.

Latest posts

Members online