Beaver all in one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BorincanoKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I received this.
You must be registered for see images attach

It is my first hitch:icon_mrgreen:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Got one of those about 4-5 years ago
Ran it for a while and it fit so loose, bounced around so much even after taping it I tossed in the box where it still is
Worked good to pull two girls in a Grand Cherokee out of a hole at Bundy Off road Park though

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought about one of those. but as my friend pointed out, running a shackle in the receiver makes my jeep look like it has a single nut hanging from it... Lance Armstrong style! :D

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those come in handy for a step to reach up on the roof - does it fit tight in the receiver?

Bob

BorincanoKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You right Tommudd that's something I notice when I ran, I started to hear a little noise sometimes at the rear and I knew that was the Beaver on my receiver. If it sound too much I’ll take note what John3seventeen wrote like a good suggestion. Thanks by the way.

TwoBobsKJ That was I had read before when I have the Beaver. The main purpose that I have the Beaver on the receiver also too pull and step to reach up is for additional protection in the back. Since some teenagers drivers drive compact cars and handle close to the rear too change lanes, when I start to slow down the driver realizes and maintains the distance. In other word keep your distance. Some get the message.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I keep trying to figure a way to use the beaver tail on the end of a battering ram, gas charged somehow ya know.
When some of these fools pull right smack up on your bumper, just hit the switch and give them a ,....well gentle nudge...ya know :shrug::icon_lol::ROFLJest:

BorincanoKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re right John hitting “HARD” on the hood and beneficial for me. The spare tire functioning as shock absorber, I call that triple protection at the rear. Tire, Beaver tail and Hitch.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Pulled mine out today to see if anyone would be interested in it
shipping would be killer though

BorincanoKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weighing, 15.4 pounds. If shipping could be too much, try it to sell it as goodies KJ parts garage sales. Inviting good friends that really like Jeep Liberty like my self. It is a simple recommendation.

Regards!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Weighing, 15.4 pounds. If shipping could be too much, try it to sell it as goodies KJ parts garage sales. Inviting good friends that really like Jeep Liberty like my self. It is a simple recommendation.

Regards!

Come on up and spend a day or so! :icon_lol: