Basslink

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I would like to get a basslink... I know there's ebay but I wanted to check to see if anybody was getting rid of theirs first. Thanks!

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
See here's the thing I have one uninstalled, but I like it so much I don't know if I want to part with it. How much are you looking to pay for a used one?

But yea the basslink II just came out as I understood, supposed to be new and improved.

polomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my situation... I can afford a new one on ebay for about $200 with shipping so if I were to purchase a used one I would want to get a decent deal on it. I think the most I would pay for a used one in excellent working condition would be $140 with shipping. If not in great condition then I really can't consider it. Also, I would like mounting hardware and remote to come with it. If you could offer me that then I would paypal the money asap, if acceptable. Thanks for your help and offer!

Garrett

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn they really went down in price since I bought mine off ebay. This weekend I decided I am going to put it back in the Jeep. But anyways If I were you I'd try out the basslink II. I am kinda wondering if I should trade up maybe for the new one.

polomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The basslink II seems really interresting because of the square sub... kicker=awesome=square...hummmmmm...haha. Thanks for the advice!

odhinn

Reaction score
i hooked all the wires but after a few minutes its on the bass disappear? what could be the problem with this basslink II?

polomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the prob is... I ended up not buying one yet just because of $$ but I will once summer comes and I'm working. So got the basslink II huh? That's pretty sweet...well if you could get it to work, I heard they have great sound! Once you get it working let me know how you like it...you may just convince me to get one.