Bad Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobertPH

Reaction score
Just a heads up guys and gals. I went looking for a manual for my 07 cherokee sport and found one on Emanuals online. Worst mistake I ever made. I asked for a pdf file so I could use my note under the hood if need be but they send me an OVA file. after a day I said no I want the pdf format if not please return my money. It stated on their website a 14 day return policy so I was quite within my rights to get a return not being satisfied with the product I asked for. Apparently this file you need a virtual or dos box program to run it. I said that doesn't help me as I don't carry a computer around in my back pocket. Then the offer for one of them to link to my computer to set it up. I finally told them no. They then refused to refund any money. Luckly I had gone thru PayPal who came to the party and refunded the amount to me. I have since found out that Emanuals online is based in India and are renowned for ripping people off. Soo buyer beware. Kinda leaves a sour taste in your mouth after something like that happening.
If it sounds like sour grapes well yeah it could be but then I tried to make them see reason for at least 2 months but no go. They had the hide to tell me that the manual for my vehicle could not be sourced from anywhere else and that is the only format it could come in. Bullshite I have found at least 3 sources all in pdf format and didn't cost me a cent.

Keep it in mind people don't go to emanuals online as advertised on this website, you may end up being ripped off as I was.
Cheers

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up ! That's not good. Glad you had purchased it thru paypal. emanuals Dont shop there!!

Did you find a FSM pdf for a 2007 KJ ?

RobertPH

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up ! That's not good. Glad you had purchased it thru paypal. emanuals Dont shop there!!

Did you find a FSM pdf for a 2007 KJ ?
cheers I do have some now mostly for and up to a 2006 not much around for a 2007 for some reason

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Ya I've looked extensively for a 2007 FSM. The 2007 was last year before the KK's and are totally MIA.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located?
You refer to it as a Cherokee which means an Export model which also means it could be a CRD!

I have all Service Manuals for all the KJ years except the 2007 which is impossible to get hold of which is a pain as I enjoy helping out members here with problems...mainly on the electrical side!;)

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
In the land down under.. Yup he has an 07 CRD bill.

RobertPH

Reaction score
Where are you located?
You refer to it as a Cherokee which means an Export model which also means it could be a CRD!

I have all Service Manuals for all the KJ years except the 2007 which is impossible to get hold of which is a pain as I enjoy helping out members here with problems...mainly on the electrical side!;)
yeah sorry about that It's a 2007 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2.8L Turbo diesel - A fiery red colour :) and as the man says I come from the land down under - where women bla bla bla. :p

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Can you hear the thunder.. I'm on west coast Canada and want to visit Sydney/ride in the outback one day soon!
My real jeep is khacki colored, however I'm a big fan of red as well! :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online