Back from the great beyond.....yeesh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, um, yeah, it's been a while. *Looks around sheepishly* Just wanted to say hi and get back into things here. I know I've been away for quite some time, and I feel bad about just dropping off the face of the planet. I had some stuff go down in both my family and personal life, which I won't bog you all down with, but it took a while to get through and things got a bit messy for a time. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I miss you guys and explain that no, I'm not dead....lol. So here goes: "Hi! I'm not dead! Sorry for falling off the planet!"....hehe.

Hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings by suddenly not being around. I look forward to catching up with everyone!

~Flaren

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
who are you again?.....

LoL

lucky, the milk carton hasnt been broken out yet.....
glad ur still alive and kicking..and glad u never forgot our fun lil group here....(were up to 1000 members now..LoL)

sorry to hear bout ur um...sour stuff...hope all is well....

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read the "who are you again?" and went "oh man!"....lol. I'm glad you guys still remember me....hehe. I still love that milk carton, though. That was too funny. I can't believe you guys have grown to over 1000 members! I remember when we only had like 200 or so, even less than that, actually. Thankfully everything got all straightened out in the end in regards to all the crap that happened. I can go back to being not stressed out once again....lol. Libby's just about a year old now, so it's time to start the mods! And seriously, where else would I go to talk Liberty stuff? =)

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
LoL, how could we forget.....
oddly enough, yoda went on hiatus for a while too, but came back recently....
yeah..those were the days....hand ful of members..

good to hear it all was straightened out.....
how's ur KJ?

yeah...no other place to talk KJ stuff other than here...

glad to see u roaming our digital hallways again

dnm45227

Reaction score
Good to have you back.

I think it was Jon who coined the term "sausage fest", we need a female's touch around here.

Another one that seems to be MIA is Snowbunny?????

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure if one set of ovaries will cure the sausage fest-ness, but I'll do my best....lol. Hopefully snobunny will show up again, too. Maybe we need to do another milk carton!

In other related news, Libby is quite fabulous, thank you. I've had her just about a year now and put 12.5k on her for mileage, which is unheard of for me....hehe. I switched her over to Mobil 1 synthetic at the last oil change, and it seems to be doing good things so far. I think it's high time that I got a receiver hitch, too, so that's what I'm in the market for next. Oh, and I just got some heavy duty husky liners today. I like them so far, but we'll see how that goes.

And it's good to be back roaming the digital KJ hallways again! =)

2003KJ

Reaction score
good to see you back!

Sorry to hear things have been crappy in your life lately.....but its great that they're looking up!

Yeah I remember too when it was just a hand ful of us.....man this place is growin QUICK.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I was getting ready to break out the milk carton too! LOL...

Bennett

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
ha ha, yep, thats me, I coined the "sausage fest" phrase...

anywhoo..glad to have another ovarian member aboard again....
now we got 2 regulars.....kinda...LoL

snowbunny pops in everynow and then....
wonder what happened to the others tho...

maybe milk cartons ARE in order

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Flaren said:
wow, i love you guys....lol. =)

and here u go..going to the great beyond....
we thought u forgot about us.... :-s

glad to see u back tho...really....

no seriously.....

really......we are.....

ok fine, fine..i'll bust out the moves...

mj.gif

LoL

raceinfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW she's alive \:D/ glad ya came back, as for me I lerk but don't post much,not much to say anyways,well on another note LOST NE will be doing a run this sunday in NH all are welcome & I've been planning a beach run in Provincetown 2nd weekend in june not official yet but will happen again all are welcome so check in from time to time & see whats happening