Are renegade fender flares swapable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the look of the fender flares and hardware on the renegade, maybe even enough to buy them. How do they attach? Is there any chance of me being able to put them on my 06 limited?

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you can definately put the renegade fender flares on your limited. They attach with the same hardware and in the same spots as your originals. However, on my search for these fender flares I've only been able to find 02-04 models, but nothing newer. You'll probably have to order a direct replacement part from the dealer for this part, which I'm guessing will probably cost you ATLEAST 800 for all 4 plus you'll have to have them painted... that is of course unless you've been able to find them outside of a dealer. IMO if you already have the limited edition, that means they are painted and probably still really good... I say save your money and put it towards something a little more useful. You could get a complete lift kit(not including the tires) for the same price you'd be spending on... fender flares. But hey, if that's what you really want, go with it... I have the Renegade edition and I can see what you mean about how they look.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Renegade flares are a bit wider than the Sport and Limited models' fender flares too, so I don't know whether this would cause problems. The only thing I have to say about them is that yeah, they look really cool, but the bolts are very good at retaining dirt X.x

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep..you could....

The only things that wouldn't work is the hood or grill from an 05-06 Rene.:)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks guys! I'd only do it if i could find them at a junk yard. and yeah, my lift is coming first!

Then after the lift you will want a locker and then the fender flares will migrate to the bottom of your list......:D

Dave

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha very good point. I think it'll go lift, rubber/ soft8s, then locker. BUT if I could score those flares for under 150 i'd consider it. not that finding them for that price would be easy at all!

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
haha very good point. I think it'll go lift, rubber/ soft8s, then locker. BUT if I could score those flares for under 150 i'd consider it. not that finding them for that price would be easy at all!

I seen a set go for $200 on ebay about a month ago. They were the smooth painted style.