ARB Bumper install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

Reaction score
Is the ARB bumper easy enough to install?

It’s the only after market bumper I can find but most shops I’ve called want to charge $700-$1000 for install.
Thoughts?

BADLIBBY

Reaction score
Yeah other threads seem to say it's doable. No more instructions though..... Unless....... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I used to have the ARB Installation Guide, but lost it somewhere along the line,
Just ask, I've installed one for myself on the 04 and 3 others
Not that hard really
Need a good drill and drill bits, have to drill one extra hole per side in the frame area, then 4-5 across the front as well

Unclebob9

Reaction score
Is the ARB bumper easy enough to install?

It’s the only after market bumper I can find but most shops I’ve called want to charge $700-$1000 for install.
Thoughts?
I installed mine myself, used a floor jack to position it. Some here are saying it weighs 250#? I lifted mine moved it around by myself, it is Bulky, but I do not think it weighs 150#'s. Installation would have been easier with another set of hands. figure 4 to 6 hours If you have no experience (like me). I also put tow brackets on the bumper to tow behind my Motorhome and ran some angle iron behind the brackets inside the bumper to the Jeep, just to be safer when towing it.