Anyone see this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
if you expect anything less than utter disgust and animosity towards the Libby from other jeepers youre kidding yourself.

you ARE driving the girlyjeep ( though statistically ALL jeeps are more likely to be driven by women than men)

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys in NovaJeepers are real nice to me and the other few libbys in the club. They know I can do OK...and As soon as i get my man tires and a lift on there, they'll give me more props for doing tougher terrain than greens.

Powerman04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to argue much, but so far, anyone who has seen my jeep has only given compliments. This also includes from people who are working in a hobby shop and 6 out of like 8 stalls are taken by wranglers. :cool:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you expect anything less than utter disgust and animosity towards the Libby from other jeepers youre kidding yourself.

you ARE driving the girlyjeep ( though statistically ALL jeeps are more likely to be driven by women than men)

You don't run with the right crowd. Guys in my club are open to other 4wds.

The guys in NovaJeepers are real nice to me and the other few libbys in the club. They know I can do OK...and As soon as i get my man tires and a lift on there, they'll give me more props for doing tougher terrain than greens.

That's what I'm talking about.

Not to argue much, but so far, anyone who has seen my jeep has only given compliments. This also includes from people who are working in a hobby shop and 6 out of like 8 stalls are taken by wranglers. :cool:

Same here.

There are a couple dozen dudes in the club I run with and only a handful of Jeeps. More 'yotas, full size Blazers and Broncos. They all think it's pretty cool that I push my KJ to it's limits through some of the obstacles we come across. I only take the bypasses when Mike's 42" swampers vanish into the mud/'skeg.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really love those comments...
I want to post something to them but it won't let me..
People are clueless when it comes to wheeling, what makes a XJ so much better offroad?? One actual difference IFS vs solid axle...
And IFS done right will take a solid axle.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.