Anyone running Hankook DynaPro ATm's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a set of the DynaPro ATm's last week. Was going to buy another set of Treadwrights but the stock of LR C tires were gone for good. Have been sick of running LR E tires since I don't wheel at all anymore. :( Discount had the DynaPro's for 93 bucks a piece which came out to way less than a set of TW's anyhow after shipping and such. I really like them so far; a helluva lot nicer ride than my worn out TW Guard Dog's. Just curious if anyone has them or has had them. I searched around before buying them on here but didn't turn up much. Elsewhere around the web they seem to be getting good reviews.

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into purchasing a set of those for mine to replace the worn out Kumhos on it, but I also have not heard much on them other than reviews on tire websites.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running them. I ran them in their first snow a couple weeks ago and they were fantastic. Going from SR-As to Dynapros was like night and day. The tread pattern is aggressive, and they did VERY well in the sand and mud of the NJ Pine Barrens. They're a little loud, which honestly does not bother me at all. I haven't had a single issue with them yet, and they've been on for nearly 10k miles (I think they're at somewhere between 7 and 9k miles). They show barely any sign of wear at this point. They have also been wearing very evenly.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on. I like hearing that I didn't just waste a ton 'o cash. Glad to hear some real world reviews. I really like mine so far; especially for the price. :cool:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on. I like hearing that I didn't just waste a ton 'o cash. Glad to hear some real world reviews. I really like mine so far; especially for the price. :cool:

Cheers! :cheers: Best of luck with them! I only WISH i got them for that price. I got mine for $130 a pop!

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheers! :cheers: Best of luck with them! I only WISH i got them for that price. I got mine for $130 a pop!
I'm looking at a new set after the first of the year but their 145 apiece here. Waiting to see if we are all here after the 21st.

SEKJared

Reaction score
Hadn't been on the site in a little while so I'm late to the party! However, I am also running the Dynapro ATMs. I'm pretty pleased with them. I don't think mine are all that noisy. I really only notice any hum while decelerating. They are a helluva lot quieter then the Falken High Country's that were on the Jeep when I bought it.

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran about 25k miles on mine then switched to larger duratracs. Very pleased with the atm's and still have good tread life left. I still have them on the stock wheels. They have just a little hum enough to know they are at's but not annoying at all. Very little off road but pulled through some deep mud 1 time and got me home. Mine are 245/70r16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Krusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too am late to the party, and have been MIA for a while.

I have the 265/75-16 Hankook Dynapro ATMs on a full-ize Dodge short bed for about 8 months now and love them! At the time, they were the cheepest tire Discout had in that size - around $125.

They ride far better than anything else I've had on the truck - Even the Toyo Open Country's they replaced.

If I had found them 5 months earlier, the Liberty would be sporting a set too.

(maybe with some more lift i could swap???)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I too am late to the party, and have been MIA for a while.

I have the 265/75-16 Hankook Dynapro ATMs on a full-ize Dodge short bed for about 8 months now and love them! At the time, they were the cheepest tire Discout had in that size - around $125.

They ride far better than anything else I've had on the truck - Even the Toyo Open Country's they replaced.

If I had found them 5 months earlier, the Liberty would be sporting a set too.

(maybe with some more lift i could swap???)

More lift and regear:gr_grin:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am not currently running them on my wrangler, but would be open to being told why i should!

I quote.

I'm running them. I ran them in their first snow a couple weeks ago and they were fantastic. Going from SR-As to Dynapros was like night and day. The tread pattern is aggressive, and they did VERY well in the sand and mud of the NJ Pine Barrens. They're a little loud, which honestly does not bother me at all. I haven't had a single issue with them yet, and they've been on for nearly 10k miles (I think they're at somewhere between 7 and 9k miles). They show barely any sign of wear at this point. They have also been wearing very evenly.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran into my first issue with the Dynapro's so I figured I would bump this. Went cruising around the river bottom not far from home, nothing crazy; a few branches, small rocks, plenty of sand, and whatnot. Next morning the front passenger side tire was pretty low, but not flat. Gave it a once over and couldn't find anything in the tread area. There was however a small splinter sticking out of the bottom of the tread that wraps around onto the sidewalls. Didn't look like it went through, just sticking out a bit, I pulled it out by hand. Filled up the tire and by the end of the day it was at 15psi again. Brought it to Discount tire today and sure enough the sidewall was punctured. Kinda disappointed that a half inch long splinter ruined my tire. I had TreadWright Guard Dog's and GY MT/R's before that, and think I was a bit spoiled with sidewall strength.

Cliffs: Tiny splinter punctured sidewall of my Dynapros and I was disappointed.

Still like 'em on the road though and they are wearing pretty great.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the Passenger or Light Truck version? Im pretty sure there is a difference in the sidewall.

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard much good reviews about them. I would prefer the Terra Grapplers.

Latest posts

Members online