Anyone on here from NY...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we have a couple of members out in central NY. I am upstate (up north of Albany).

bumped it for you.

Dave

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've been focusing on a lot of other stuff besides my jeep lately, gotta pay the bilss somehow. hopefully this fall i can get my rockrails mounted and after some new tires i will be regearing to 4.10 im getting tired of not being snappy at low speeds.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm from Ticonderoga Ny. guess their is a few from Ny.

im located in Albany, I would be down for a M/G or BBQ in Saratoga or lake George. if you ever find yourself down near Albany feel free to shoot me a message and we will meet up.

Welcome to JKJC

Vypor

Reaction score
im located in Albany, I would be down for a M/G or BBQ in Saratoga or lake George. if you ever find yourself down near Albany feel free to shoot me a message and we will meet up.

Welcome to JKJC

Sound's good ,, if you want to try some off road play time.. Heres a spot i been to a couple times with my mud truck,, but now will try the trails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUnfiXs7TF0

Hope to get my libby done soon ... maybe see ya there ...:party52:

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I you are thinking of a M/G send me a PM as well. Have wanted to set one up but now I am to busy looking for a school to go to in the fall. Also I have been dealing with the P.O.S. exhaust on my libby. If it were up to me I would not even put a exhaust on my libby as I think it is just a waste of money, time and energy.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I you are thinking of a M/G send me a PM as well. Have wanted to set one up but now I am to busy looking for a school to go to in the fall. Also I have been dealing with the P.O.S. exhaust on my libby. If it were up to me I would not even put a exhaust on my libby as I think it is just a waste of money, time and energy.

will do, what issues are you having with the exhaust? what are you planning on going to school for?

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to school for finance and account. The problem with the exhaust was I had a custom job done and the tail pipes were causing problems with the fuel lines. the one burned a hole in a fuel line and also burned some wiring. So now I am just going back to stock and from here on out I will no put any money in to exhaust. Once the exhaust falls off I will replace it.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to school for finance and account. The problem with the exhaust was I had a custom job done and the tail pipes were causing problems with the fuel lines. the one burned a hole in a fuel line and also burned some wiring. So now I am just going back to stock and from here on out I will no put any money in to exhaust. Once the exhaust falls off I will replace it.

yikes, who did the custom exhaust work?

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A local place I will not mention names but they are not a custom exhaust place and were new to doing exhaust. I always wanted a dual exhaust but now that, that idea will never work I will focus on getting it ready for its first jeep event coming up in may. But in the future I will not be taking anywhere to have work done because nobody cares about my jeep like I do and its fun to work on a jeep.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A local place I will not mention names but they are not a custom exhaust place and were new to doing exhaust. I always wanted a dual exhaust but now that, that idea will never work I will focus on getting it ready for its first jeep event coming up in may. But in the future I will not be taking anywhere to have work done because nobody cares about my jeep like I do and its fun to work on a jeep.

I was going to say there are only a handful of guys I would trust to do custom exhaust work, most of them are not in Albany. you could have a dual exhaust but it requires someone who really knows their stuff when it comes to custom fab work.

Members online

No members online now.