anyone interested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In going to Bundy hill on September 8th? I was thinking about going and if anybody else would be interested let me know!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If I'm up here that weekend I maybe interested in going
Might also have a lift to do though so ???
Let you know as the weekend gets closer

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
We've got a handful of people from this way going to Badlands the weekend of Sept. 15th... so if you can't make Bundy, c'mon down to Attica. :)

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be working that weekend otherwise I would make the trip down there!

95Y" I work for a Jeep Habit" Jman

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've got a handful of people from this way going to Badlands the weekend of Sept. 15th... so if you can't make Bundy, c'mon down to Attica. :)

hmmmm. Badlands sounds more fun. nevermind saw your post 95yjman. I may have to opt for the Bandlands tho. I sorta miss the place. Bundy has EVIL mud that I don't like... that won't stop me tho...

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I have an outdated calendar for work, but when I get there, I'll let you know if I have to work that Saturday or not.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmm. Badlands sounds more fun. nevermind saw your post 95yjman. I may have to opt for the Bandlands tho. I sorta miss the place. Bundy has EVIL mud that I don't like... that won't stop me tho...

The badlands is a crap ton more fun, it is a 3 hour drive though compared to bundy hill.

The mud at Bundy is very evil, I never would of guessed how thick it was..
You must be registered for see images

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my buddy is having a baby so this will be his last weekend to be free without a kid for awhile lol. So I'm shooting for going to the badlands instead of bundy hill. Anyone interested?

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like our trip is scrubbed for Sept. 15th... there is talk of bumping it back to the 22nd, but no confirmations yet.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not really sure now, At rocks and Valleys off road park this last weekend, there was a rig that caught fire due to fuel issues. Along with that my buddies wife, got her feet burned. So I'm guessing and he is gonna stay home with her, and I think my wife wants to go to the lake..

95Y "being pregnant with burn't feet has got to suck.."Jman

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not really sure now, At rocks and Valleys off road park this last weekend, there was a rig that caught fire due to fuel issues. Along with that my buddies wife, got her feet burned. So I'm guessing and he is gonna stay home with her, and I think my wife wants to go to the lake..

95Y "being pregnant with burn't feet has got to suck.."Jman

what lake? its going to be in the 60s around here. Would be perfect to wheel. Oh well. What about next weekend?

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its my parnets place on lake erie. I wouldn't be able to do anything next weekend as I work. However I could do something on the 22nd, maybe a trip up to bundy hill or something. I would have to ask the wife to be sure, if you are interested.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol your gonna kill me, the wife reminded me thats when we have family coming up from florida so I can't do it on the 22nd either! Oh well, we will have to figure out sometime.