Anyone for some AirRide??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently purchased an '04 sport and i have been putting together a shopping list of products i want, nay, need. I already know i want a K&N intake, cat back exhaust until i can do headers and what not, various external oddities. . Anyway, when it comes to a suspension upgrade i am perplexed. I really like the look of both lifted and slammed vehicles, even though im not sure i have seen a lowered libby. I want to put a fully adjustable air suspenion to get both looks. Is there anyone here that has done it before, is it worth the hassle? I wont be doing ******** offroading but i want it to be able to handle snow. I just need some input from outside, knowledgeble, and kind sources.

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
air ride

Yea, i wish he woulda had a picture of it while it was lifted all the way. It helps tho, at least i know it can be done and it looks pretty good. It would look better with some different fender flares and a body kit.