ANYONE DONE THIS IM NEW TO JEEPS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepheep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 Renegade 4wd im not to fond of the way it sits lower in the front than the back. Can i just do a 1.5 lift in the front ? will it look ok? any help would be great. And also do i need a special kit for the renegade and whos kit shounld i go with looking at the spacer kits.

jeepheep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eddo said:
Alot of lift kits already raise the front about a 1/2 inch more to level her out.

Or you could do a clevis lift in the front to pretty much level here out.
http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=168

is the clevis the U shaped thing that goes around the cv joint and th bottom of the strut connects to it. sorry im kind of new at this

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard...this is a great forum. Read as many posts as you can on lifts and 4x4 discussion...you will learn alot. I put a 2' lift on mine (1.5' rear and 2' front) and my front still sits lower than my rear. I picked up some 2 1/2' conduit lock-nuts to lower my clevis ( raise my front)...haven't put them on yet but I believe it to be pretty straight forward. My only advice is don't get in too big of a hurry. Take your time and do some research so you only have to take your jeep apart once.

Latest posts

Members online