Any good way to get swirls out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Just wondering, because I have some swirl marks that are bothering me.

Bennett

2003KJ

Reaction score
Um, this is for the detailing and cleaning of JEEPS only!

just messin....actually I think it's been covered atleast once on how to remove them...

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its going to be harder to remove them by hand. The easiest way is to remove them via a buffer-either orbital or preferably rotary. Maybe sometime if you are up this way I could help you out with everything.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
its going to be harder to remove them by hand. The easiest way is to remove them via a buffer-either orbital or preferably rotary. Maybe sometime if you are up this way I could help you out with everything.

I'll bet you are right especko. I have a swirl mark I tried to get out with Megulars Scratch X (I think that was it) and also tried another one - GS - 2 or something and neither one worked. I've been putting off getting a buffer just for this one swirl as I don't know which one (brand) is better.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maguires

I've had good luck with Maguire's Paint Cleaner. It's the #1 bottle of their 3 step paint/polish package.......#1 Cleaner / #2 polish / #3 Wax.
I was using it on a Black S-10 and you know how swirls show up in that paint.

Members online

No members online now.