Antenna X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully not too stupid of a question: What about cutting the stock antenna to a preferred length?
I imagine it is the length it is for a reason and changing it would cause problems with things such as Signal to Wave Ratio.

jarvis

Reaction score
jarvis said:
A note of caution:

I ordered (and paid for) my antenna from antennax on March 12, and it still hasn't arrived. I'm trying to get in touch via email, and will let you know if this issue gets resolved.

Still nothing. I've asked Paypal for a refund.

jarvis

Reaction score
jarvis said:
jarvis said:
A note of caution:

I ordered (and paid for) my antenna from antennax on March 12, and it still hasn't arrived. I'm trying to get in touch via email, and will let you know if this issue gets resolved.

Still nothing. I've asked Paypal for a refund.

AntennaX didn't reply to Paypal either. Net result, paypal refunded my money to me.

I strongly suggest you don't deal with AntennaX.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
richmbailey said:
Installed my AntennaX today...very easy. Used the largest adaptor and it screwed right in. All radio stations come in crystal clear.

--Rich

Did not work for me. Perhaps I am missing the largest adapter or something, but I did not buy the "euro" version and there is not an adapter large enough to connect this antenna to my 2002 Liberty.

So this is either going to have to go back or I will have to try to deal with the company to get an adapter that will work.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I may look into these for the Cherokee and my pick-up... :-k

ccodder54

Reaction score
I have one and removed it today....Went back to stick antenna... Now!! I can get all my radio stations clearer....

cbalalaos

Reaction score
I've had the 15" black replacement antenna X for a little while and it's been great. all stations come in clear and i think it looks so much better.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about posting some pictures. I kinda liked my long antenna, and it never rattled so far.