Another sad liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a stupid waste of resources.

Got it, we all drive clunkers, guys...

Sorry I didn't spend $40K on a fru-fru status-symbol supercar. How will the world know I'm awesome?

Oh wait, I don't care since I LIKE Jeeps.

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, alot of perfectly fine cars were trashed. It actually created pollution since the engines had to be run until they blew, which created dangerous plastic smoke, heat, and even burnt down a few car dealerships.
This grand cherokee gave it a great effort. How can something that ran like a champ be considered a clunker. I would have loved to keep it in my driveway! Warning, may be hard to watch for the weak. It only blew up because they removed all the fluids and put a sand mix everywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RATW0-Oy3OY

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
Yeah, alot of perfectly fine cars were trashed. It actually created pollution since the engines had to be run until they blew, which created dangerous plastic smoke, heat, and even burnt down a few car dealerships.
This grand cherokee gave it a great effort. How can something that ran like a champ be considered a clunker. I would have loved to keep it in my driveway! Warning, may be hard to watch for the weak. It only blew up because they removed all the fluids and put a sand mix everywhere.
cash for clunkers 2001 grand cherokee 4.0 - YouTube

the 4.0L is a beast!