Another Rustys Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlkJeepKJ

Reaction score
I am ordering my Rustys lift very soon, but wanted to check first to see if enough people would be interested in buying them as another group buy.

If so reply with your name added to the list. My buddy is getting a lift also, but its for his 96' ZJ, should still count.

1. BlkJeepKJ
2. BlkJeepKJ

rhy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would we get a discount for the lifts cause I've been eyeballing the rusty's with OME rears, do you know how much that would cost?

rhy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, find out the cost, I wanna get the ome upgrade.

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet. So do we need 10 people berfore we can get in?
They needed 10 for the last one. I would like to get in on this one. I can't put my name on the list for sure yet, got to wait and see about a couple of things. But I'm definitely a strong maybe.

jelohead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
465 + 50 for OME rears.....BUT....they are NOT the long ones....only All J's has those.....thats his going price....a group buy may be cheaper, but wont include the 132L rears that are the better equivilent of the Ranchos that every has been using.....132L's are 2" longer than 132's....better suited for a 2 1/2" lift

Latest posts

Members online