Another new Liberty owner

Discussion in 'Just registered? Post here to introduce yourself!' started by Patioboater, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Patioboater

Patioboater New Member

Howdy, all. I just acquired a nice low-mileage 2002 Liberty, kind of accidentally. (I'll quote the story I just posted on the "How did you acquire your Liberty" thread below, if you're interested.)

Now that I've got it, I reckon I'll fix up a couple of little things and have some fun with it. I'm looking forward to ... well, probably using the "Search" feature a lot, since I suspect anything I come across will have been well discussed by now. But also looking forward to finding out more about them, finding out what folks have done with them, etc. I doubt I'll do any ambitious mods, since I'm not a particularly good or fast mechanic. But this little Jeep looks as if it might be reasonably easy for a guy like me to work on, so we'll see how it goes.

How I got it:

2. Patioboater

Patioboater New Member

A couple of pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ltd02

ltd02 Comfortably numb KJ Supporting Member

Looks good! They are easy to work on and I'm no mechanic either. My 05 is a daily driver and had an 02 from 2007 until 2016 when I replaced it with my 05. Welcome to the forum.

4. tommudd

tommudd Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Great vehicles I have an 03-04 ( I bought new) and an 05
    My Stepfather who is 91 drives the 05 and so far............will only need a front bumper cover :happy175: Of course his trips cnsist of going 10 miles into town every once in a while

5. first&lastKJ

first&lastKJ Full Access Member

Welcome to the forum. We have an 02 and 07.