Amp/Sub installation under rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbomb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have photos of an amp & low profile subwoofer installation under the rear seats?
I want to preserve all of the space in the trunk and see if its possible..

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is possible, I had a small 500W RF amp under the seat but I kept a 8" subwoofer in the trunk with a small box to preserve most of the trunk space
You would need a shallow subwoofer and the box would need to be extremely low profile.. more than likely not the correct cu. in for any subwoofer to adequately push out the full sound, so not sure having the sub underneath would be a good idea

I've always thought it'd be cool to install a low profile subwoofer into one of the big trim pieces on either side of the trunk (obviously putting proper insulation in there too) so you lose zero space
But what set me back was all of my interior is the ugly beige and a 8" black circle would look out of place I think

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a sound ordinance 8 inch low profile under my passenger side rear seat. Fits fine but they don't make it anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score