[amazon] Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Digital Temperature Gun w/ Laser Sight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We use those (infrared thermometers) on board ship to check/verify the pyrometers and thermostats, those things are handy.

Last edited:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a lot cheaper than paying for beers to get my buddy drunk so I can talk him in to touching something to tell me if it's hot or not.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly from the reviews and specs it doesn't seem that good, I think I would spend just a tad more and get a more accurate one. I use one at work that is made by fluke to get readings of discharge air for HVAC systems and check motor and pump motor temps it has to be very accurate.

Here's the one I use, of course work bought it as it's pretty pricey but not compared to some others out there.
FLUKE IR Therm,-40 to 1202F,1 In@30 In Focus - Infrared Thermometers - 2DPJ3|Fluke-566/NIST - Grainger Industrial Supply

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online