am I the only one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
I have been looking all over the net for the set of wheels I want and the size with out a doubt will be 20" but a search of this site brings up no others that have ask about that size or any pics of jeeps with 20's. Am I the only guy that wants 20's? LoL

Here is one I found on the net.

You must be registered for see images

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
To each his own.

anyways, I'm lookin for wheels too, just some nice lookin 16" or 17" where's a good place to find wheels? besides tirerack.com and tires.com

Bennett

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotgigaflops said:
I like these guys, prices are good and you can get wheel and tire packages. My Jeep came with the factory 17" chrome wheels but I want bigger.

http://www.victoriatire.com/

When I called and tried to order from them a few years back, they only took payment by Western Union. Just keep in mind that Western Union doesn't refund the money if you don't get your wheels. I shopped elsewhere as soon as I found out they didn't take credit cards.

Oh and they were VERY spanish (thought I'd phoned Mexico), I almost couldn't understand their broken english... hopefully both of these things have improved.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
Ok i used the tire calculator and yes they are a little bigger than my stockers but not much. I think it will still work, what do you think?

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
With these tires and those rims it will come in a little over 2000.00, wonder if the wife will say yes?

You must be registered for see images

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess if you wanna make it a Hummer... ssst.gif

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
A hummer? Hummers don't have 20's. Thats cool I just thought there might be someone else that shared my passion for big wheels.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
I like it, 4x2's are cool lowered but a 4x4 needs to say up a bit. But big wheels are cool. I saw a GMC denali Saturday with 24's it was sick. My 9 year old daughter said "Dad, can we get them that big?" I wish! but considering I have to drive on gravel roads on occasion I do need a little bit of tire on the rim. \:D/

Latest posts

Members online