Alternative to Extra Rear Isolators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, since it is so common, I figured I would see what i can do to come up with something a little less expensive. So here is what I have. ABS rear Spring Spacer to use instead of extra isos for leveling when you lift. Most people add 2 isos per side (1" additional lift) in addition to OME 948 springs. I made these for mine. Work great. I have had them on there for over a year and they are holding up just fine. I can make these in any height you need. 1" to 1.5" would be about $45 shipped. Is that a better price than 4 isos? Think there might be any interest for these?

Here is a pic of mine installed. They will ship in White ABS, but you can paint them any color you like. I painted mine flat black.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here are pics of the CAD model of just the spacer.

Last edited:

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rusty's 2.5" :icon_redface: for the rear. At least they are better than stock plus a Daystar puck.

OME 927 up front.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thought thats what they looked like.
wondering how the OMEs would sit in there:shrug:

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OME should fit just the same. They have the same ID of the spring at the base. is there something different that I am missing?

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL. I know. I know... But I got a deal on these Rusty springs, and they are an improvement from what I had. I will move to OME 948 some day.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
It was a trick question:happy175:
I'll PM you with some thoughts here in a few

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine in today! Thank you very much!! hmmm...wonder if the KJ will fit in the garage after they are installed...I was barely making it in with out them...Might be time to plasma cut my Hi lift and re-mount it somewhere else. LOL.