almost surprised she was still running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I changed my plugs today and Holy sh*t where the old ones bad. Every one of them had about a .1 gap. I was almost surprised it was still running. (Not really tho, its a jeep) no Wonder I was only getting 14mpg haha. She runs like a top tho, quite a bit more power now

Attachments

• 20130327_201102.jpg
    20130327_201102.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 20130327_174414.jpg
    20130327_174414.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 40

AKjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol for sure! Previous owner obviously didn't do the best maintenance. Changed my rear diff fluid also. Was pretty damn metallicy and low. Doing the rest of my fluids Tomrrow. Does anyone run rotella t6 5w40 in there 3.7s? I'm thinking about trying it. Love it in my subaru

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I had to laugh a few minutes ago. Stopped to get some gas and theres another Liberty that pulled in the same time as I did.
Guy gets out and mentions seeing mine all the time and wishes he could convince his wife to lift hers, so we're talking and he asks how many miles I have on mine, tell him 182,000. Then he says proudly that his wifes has 132,000 miles and still has the original plugs yet! He then goes on and asked me if I had ever changed mine and I said yes, 7 times.
He asked me what was wrong that I changed mine so many times :signs8::doh2:

AKjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha that is awesome tom! And how do you figure blue? Lots of people run it in there gassers (including me, just in a 4cyl turbo motor)

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to laugh a few minutes ago. Stopped to get some gas and theres another Liberty that pulled in the same time as I did.
Guy gets out and mentions seeing mine all the time and wishes he could convince his wife to lift hers, so we're talking and he asks how many miles I have on mine, tell him 182,000. Then he says proudly that his wifes has 132,000 miles and still has the original plugs yet! He then goes on and asked me if I had ever changed mine and I said yes, 7 times.
He asked me what was wrong that I changed mine so many times :signs8::doh2:

Should have told him how many times you changed your suspension. I can only imagine what the look on his face would have look like. LOL thinking about it.