Aftermarket fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.KJtuff

Reaction score
I am in need of some ideas for aftermarket fender flares, larger than stock if possible and similar to bushwacker fender flares? Please advise? Thanks, everyone!

kejobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to say there isn't, but good luck. I haven't seen or heard of any.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am in need of some ideas for aftermarket fender flares, larger than stock if possible and similar to bushwacker fender flares? Please advise? Thanks, everyone!
There are no aftermarket or larger ones available
Why do you need them ?
Just curious

mr.KJtuff

Reaction score
There are no aftermarket or larger ones available
Why do you need them ?
Just curious
The damage to the rear quarter panel needs pulled out but without replacing the complete rear quarter section, lot of money, wanting to pull out enough to put used flare and rear bumper back on. Body shop said could pull out for $400.00, which they suggested larger flares could hide more of the imperfect repair. I will take any suggestions on this. The Liberty, 2002, only has 141,000, miles on it. Runs great, no leaks, or rust. Just the victim of a drunken idiot. The crash got it, plus totaled my 2015 Chevy Spark and wrecked my 1999 dodge Dakota.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
That is an amazing (and quite awful) story. I hope the aforementioned drunken idiot paid a heavy price for that.