After sittin' at the airport...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... and having been filthy before being parked there, the wifes Liberty was sorely in need of some serious detailing. It took nearly two and a half days of scrubbin', rubbin' clay barrin' and polishin', but it finally looks good again.

Of course, I promptly took it out, into the hills for a little cruise... no real off roadin', just cruisin' some old fire roads and access trails to some old pumps.

You must be registered for see images

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to inflate your ego or anything..
but that's a sharp lookin jeep

i usually don't like white vehicles.. but there's been a few white kj's and kk's round the clubs that I've liked quite a bit

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to inflate your ego or anything..
but that's a sharp lookin jeep

i usually don't like white vehicles.. but there's been a few white kj's and kk's round the clubs that I've liked quite a bit

Thanks, I think...(lol)

I'm not a white car guy either, but this was one of those "Ad cars...", the loss leader for the weekend sale. I got to the the dealer as they opened, on the first day of the sale and bought it before anyone else even saw it.

It was right after Jeep introduced the Liberty...

We've had it for ten years and it's been absolutely bullet proof. The ball joints were replaced under the recall and that's the only time it's been in the shop for anything other than scheduled maintainence.

I've read on the forums, about others having multiple issues with their Libertys, ours just keeps cruisin' along.

So, in this case, I think I'll stick with our little white Liberty...