After market exhaust queation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one here ever ran a MBRP stainless cat back exhaust? I have a chance to buy a brand new one for 150 bucks but wanted to know if anyone had any good or bad experiences with them.

Thank
TAT

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good experience here. No issues and sounds like a old muscle car. Definitely loud though.

TAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly what my son needs then!!!! Lol. I've done some looking around som150 is a steal of deal. Might as well just get it. The he can tell his buddy's he did the exhaust too! Lol. I'm so pumped my lil guy has finally took an interest working on vehicles. Man I love it. I'm not sure he realizes how much it means to me but that could go both ways. Our youngest son is me made over but our oldest is his mom. Real quiet and doesn't say much. He's finally coming out of his shell. A little anyways! Lol

jeeper03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a flowmaster on one of my liberties and a mbrp on another one of mine. Between the two I would recommend the mbrp. The flowmaster drones a little on the highway. Both will give you a nice sound over stock though.

TAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great feedback! I really do appreciate it guys. Been on a few forums and this by far the most helpful! Looks like I'll be grabbing my son his new exhaust! I always said whenever my boys got old enough to drive they would good vehicles as
One as their grades were good and they were deserving of it. I bought my first vehicle but my boys know school is their job but they work with me in the summers. I've built a lot of really neat stuff but as of now I've had more fun with liberty. It's been a blst busting knuckles with kid. I won't lie, I was worried he would never be into cars or working on stuff! Lol. It's these memeries that I know will make smile one day. Hell I'm smiling while I'm typing this.