Adsense advertisements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a few sites and if I wanted to add adsense to the site, I was wondering how you get paid?
Some (almost all) of the pay-per-click programs require tax ID or Social security number. Since i am individual i would need to provide SSN, and I don't want to do that...

I am also looking for pay-per-impression as some of the sites I have get a lot of hits. Those are mostly blogs and photography relates sites, some with games etc..

any ideas?

zot72

Reaction score
In general, they'll offer physical checks or some sort of electronic funds transfer, or both. However they pay you, most or all advertising vendors are required to (at the very least) submit tax information on payments they've made — you are engaging in a business relationship with them after all. That's why they require your SSN (or equivalent information outside of the U.S.), and why you're unlikely to find a vendor who doesn't require such personal information about you.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Right now I am using my SS number, but I am going to move it to a tax id soon to make my taxes easier. They do either check or direct deposit.

Click the link below please if you do sign up for ad sense it'll help JeepKJ out with a referral
<iframe src="http://www.jeepkj.com/ads/adsense.html" width ="100%" and height="600">

Thanks,
Bennett

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bennett said:
Right now I am using my SS number, but I am going to move it to a tax id soon to make my taxes easier. They do either check or direct deposit.

Click the link below please if you do sign up for ad sense it'll help JeepKJ out with a referral
<iframe src="http://www.jeepkj.com/ads/adsense.html" width ="100%" and height="600">

Thanks,
Bennett

ooops, no reply button at the bottom :)

Latest posts

Members online