Admin... Help!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to edit the Sedona Run post over in the serious trips forum. After I do the edit and try to save it, a large "Auto Truck" add appears and my edit does not work.

I went to another post in a different forum and tried to edit a post and everything worked okay. It seems as the "Auto Truck" add is messing things up.

Something screwy is going on there, any ideas???

Here is a screen shot that I tried to edit, then delete and the full page add I get when I try to save or delete the edited post.....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Strange......

Last edited:

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stange.... I just tried to edit the post in the Sedona Run thread with the same browser (Opera) and everything worked normal this time.

I'll do another test later and see how things work....

Edit.... I just checked again using the original browser (Opera) and everything worked. Then I went to another browser and things worked as they should. Came back to Opera to do another test and I started getting the add again???????????????

Last edited:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weirdness. I've been using Opera for a month or so now and haven't encountered anything like that. Maybe your computer is haunted AJ :confused:

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weirdness. I've been using Opera for a month or so now and haven't encountered anything like that. Maybe your computer is haunted AJ :confused:
Must be.... I've been using Opera for almost a year and suddenly a couple of months back it's started acting screwy. Sometimes I click on a link or an attachment and it doesn't load.

I'd delete my account and start over, but haven't figured a way to transfer all my favorites over. I basically had to start from scratch when I got this new computer.

:confused: :eek: :confused: