Adaptive Memory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mig72

Reaction score
Salve a tutti, volevo sapere come resettare la memoria adattiva del Libery KJ 2.8 CRD. Grazie

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will probably get more responses if you post in english, use Google translate.

I think you can reset it by removing the leads from the battery for a few hours, or take it to a garage with a DBiii scanner.

What's wrong with it?

Deb'nKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somewhere between London & Zunny Deb'n (England)
You will probably get more responses if you post in english, use Google translate.

I think you can reset it by removing the leads from the battery for a few hours, or take it to a garage with a DBiii scanner.

What's wrong with it?
So true, & in the interests of international co-operation:- "Hello everyone, I wanted to know how to reset the adaptive memory of Libery KJ 2.8 CRD. Thank you"

&, for Mig72's benefit "Probabilmente otterrai più risposte se scrivi in inglese, usa Google translate.

Penso che si possa resettare togliendo i cavi dalla batteria per qualche ora, oppure portarla in un'officina con uno scanner DBiii.

Cosa c'è che non va?"

Oh, & I used DeepL Translator.

blackhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't have a scanner well, you can try to disconnect the both terminal cables of the battery, and join then with the brakes pushed all night long.

Deb'nKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somewhere between London & Zunny Deb'n (England)
If you don't have a scanner well, you can try to disconnect the both terminal cables of the battery, and join then with the brakes pushed all night long.
Is that a challenge?

OK, something like this:-

(È una sfida?

OK, qualcosa del genere:)

"Se non si dispone di uno scanner, si può provare a scollegare i due cavi terminali della batteria e a unirli con i freni premuti per tutta la notte."

blackhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
se non hai uno scanner, scollega i due cavi della batteria e uniscili insieme.

Dopodiché, premi il pedale del freno tutta la notte.

Members online

No members online now.