Adapting Grand Cherokee Fender flares to a KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Big Boulonnais

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I found a company from Poland who makes Extended Fender flares at good price for Jeep but unfortunately not for the KJ. I know there is plenty of good gear in the US but unfortunately the UK tax man turns the attractive exchange rate into a really expensive transaction as they charge between 25 and 28% for the cost of the parts AND the shipping. So I am looking at stuff for sale within the EEC.

So this company sell complete Kits for the Wrangler YJ and TJ but unless I'm told differently I am pretty sure that would not fit a KJ. There is a kit for the Cherokee XJ and they also sell kits for the Grand cherokee ZJ and WJ. And when I look at the pictures of a stock ZJ and WJ I can see some ressemblance with the KJ Fender flares.

Would anyone who's reading this has adapted Fender flares from another Jeep? If you have from which Brand and from which model of Jeep?

Thanks for your help.

Chris

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know no one has done it.....you will be the first.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk