About time to replace stock suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well im getting very sick of the crappy ride and handling and also the thud sounds when hitting even the smallest bumps, so i decided id take the plunge and get new suspension. Ive heard alot about ome and bilstein for suspension parts and if i do this i want to do it right and not go with autoparts store crap. i saw on one site an entire ome kit for one price(high 700's?) and ive heard of people using half ome and bilstien. what difference in quality/price is there between the two? I have some previous knowledge and with the how tos and help from friends I can get it done at home. im going to replace my ball joints while im at it also since they have a little play while lifted up. other than an alignment is there anything else i should/need to do? im just replacing stock suspension as of now so it'll only be an inch lift really.

opelboy

Reaction score
im in the same boat so im interested in hearing what anyone has to say also

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not trying to be a smart a** but the info is listed on here hundreds of times
Both what to use etc
Read through then if questions to fine tune ask and ye shall receive an answer:happy175: