A day at the beach...with some KJs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was house sitting with the BF and we went to the beach this weekend in Duxbury, MA. If you wanna pay like $270, you can take your 4wd vehicle out on the beach. Unfortunately, that proved prohibitively expensive for poor Libby. But we did take the BF's cousin's truck out there. Made for a nice afternoon. Out of the 14 vehicels out there, 6 were KJs. There were also 2 XJs, and the rest were uber-huge yuppie SUVs (no offense to any of you out there who drive one.) I only got a pic of two of them, didn't wanna freak out any of the families out there...lol. Just generally a fabulous day at the beach, the way it should be....with plenty of KJs....lol.

The road out to the beach...
You must be registered for see images

Some pretty beach pics....

A pic from the causeway out to the 4WD area...

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for....bring on the KJs!

Drive by action shot!....lol.

Lined up on the beach....

Oh yeah! And I went fishing! I caught two of these bad boys, spiny dogfish. I freaked out pulling them up, I though they were little sharks!...lol. The BF's uncle took them off the line for me (I'm not THAT into fishing yet...hehe.)

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they definitely weren't LOST, dizzy yes....lol. All the people there with KJs had a bunch of knee knibblers and wee ones they were frantically attending to. (It was a bit of a snooty "mall-rated" crowd, also.) Didn't wanna bother them and freak them out talking to them about a "car" that they probably don't think too much about anyway. The XJ people were pretty friendly, though.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
ahh yes, that kinda...yeah, they probably wouldve been lost if u started talking to them about lost. LoL...

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pictures!

I get to go to Miami next weekend for buisness (Fri. to Mon.). It's more of a department getaway, so should be a lot of time on the beach.

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You DID catch a shark - dogfish are a small variety...

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vacations are nice. I went to Galveston a couple of weeks ago, and I think that I am going to go to Arkansas for a few days before the month is out \:D/

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could drive up to the beach like that. None here as vehicles are blocked access to waterfront beaches.

fuji

Latest posts

Members online