90 cherokee, trail rig in ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1990 xj with 4.0 auto and np242 tcase. Jeep has 230+ thousand miles on it but runs and shifts great.

It has 4.5" front lift coils with adjustable upper control arms and fixed tubular lowers.

Front axle is a high pinion non disconnect dana 30 with 297 u joints. Calipers, rotors, pads, and wheel bearings are new. BRAND new lock right locker. Rugged Ridge HD tierod. Stock 3.55 gears.

Rear has a bastard spring pack using s10 leafs. swapped in 29spline 8.25 with welded carrier and stock 3.55 geaing.

4- 5 month old procomp lift shocks.

4, used 33" Mesa CT tires. One has a hole in the sidewall that has been patched and tubed. Spare is a 33" dunlop mt

Crager soft 8 wheels.

Has had, transmission fluid (aswell as a newe filter), powersteering fluid, and brake fluid all flushed recently

Fresh oil change, transfer case, and both diff fluids changed.

New plugs and wires.

new starter

needs control arm busings.

Passanger front door glass is missing. Jeep has alot of dents, scratches, rust, ect. It is a beat up trail vehicle.

title is clear and I typically drive it to and from the trails and on weekend.

Could be driven home at BUYERS OWN RISK. not only does the lift make it handle differantly on road than a STOCK jeep, the welded rear axle also makes it handle differantly.

I am willing to trade this, however i am ONLY looking for soemthing that would be more practical to drive 33 miles to work everyday. I woudl be interested in almost anything that gets 20+ mpg regardless of what it is as long as it has a similar value.

$1500 located in Roseville Ohio 43777

1990 Jeep Cherokee rock crawler

Latest posts

Members online