.75 polyspacer (front)??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep0517

Reaction score
What is the .75 poly front spacer for? Even the jeep out? Can this be put on in addition to Rusty's 2.5inch strut spacer lift? Thanks

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeep0517 said:
What is the .75 poly front spacer for? Even the jeep out? Can this be put on in addition to Rusty's 2.5inch strut spacer lift? Thanks

Not recomended to go Above 3" total lift in the front unless you do not like your CV's

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rusty's .75 poly spacer is essentially a 1.5" lift spacer for the front.

kkkustom

Reaction score
I did the rusty 2.5" and a 5/8" clevis lift also... on my 05 i got 3.5" total lift measured before and after at the fender flare.

I only have a slight vibration, but it comes from the rear end... I heard it could be the lower arms being too short and binding something... But I dont know... dont care either casue I have a warranty! so free cv joints!

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kkkustom said:
I did the rusty 2.5" and a 5/8" clevis lift also... on my 05 i got 3.5" total lift measured before and after at the fender flare.

I only have a slight vibration, but it comes from the rear end... I heard it could be the lower arms being too short and binding something... But I dont know... dont care either casue I have a warranty! so free cv joints!

I don't know of any dealer/shop that will warranty CV joints after you've installed a lift. It's possible there's some, but I just don't know of any. If it's true and you can get the CV joints replaced after destroying them, keep that one under your hat or that dealer won't be doing that for very long, DC will definitely cut them off for fixing modded vehicles for free.

jeep0517

Reaction score

That slight vibration is mostlikely your pinion angle. When i lifted my cherokee my lower control arms were aftermarket and my uppers were stock. I got a horrible vibration and when i got it back on the lift ai checked out the angle and it was to drastic for my u-joints on my driveshaft. I replaced my upper contorl arms wit adjustble ones and it fixed it right up. I would check out the pinion angle first and if it is not to bad i would go with NAPA highstrength, or premium U-joints.

KJRenny

Reaction score
I called rustys this afternoon and they said it would be a 3/4 lift at the fenders. which will level the stock suspension out perfect. I ordered it, and hopefully what he said is correct. If not, i guess I'll have a 1.5inch spacer for sale haha

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kkkustom said:

So the one burning question I have is: What are you going to do when the warranty is gone? Myself, I'd rather do a more conservative lift that my Jeep can live with for another 100K miles, but if ya got money to burn, I'm not gonna try to talk you out of it (speaking of money to burn, wheres my winning powerball ticket?)

styng88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Umm, if you screw your CV joints up with a lift, I highly doubt that they will be covered under warranty.