55 years old : my first online shipping experience from Hex

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Veronica Kearney

Reaction score
I live in Guam and own 2012 Jeep Liberty.
Two weeks ago, I noticed some wheel lug nuts are too loose and two or three of them are rusting.
I had gone to several wheel & tires stores they told us don’t have wheel lug nuts fit my car and couldn’t find correct ones locally.Then my son suggested I could purchase online.
Finally I placed an order from Hex auto parts and my son paid for these black wheel lug nuts.
After 5 days,I received my package,
You must be registered for see images attach

looks well-made and very fast shipping.They look great with my blacked out wheels.
The only complaint is that three pcs are missing.
But I am still very happy because this seller fix the issue as soon as they can.All in all,happy trails and a very good experience buying a set of wheel lug nuts would recommend using Hex as a parts source.
https://www.hexautoparts.com/1-2-20-black-lug-nuts-6-spline-tuner-lock-key-5x5-to-5x4-5-for-jeep-wheel.html
Now my jeep back to road and want to have a road trip with my family this weekend.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online